Sunday, February 21, 2016

Welcome to Haunted Places






Haunted Places is more than just a blog that expounds on all those haunted structures, lands, and other regions throughout the world; it is a virtual area where I may share my passion with the paranormal. Yes, I will share stories on a wide assortment of haunted places. Examples include haunted houses, haunted mansions, haunted plantations, haunted bed and breakfast establishments, haunted inns, haunted prisons, haunted hospitals, haunted castles, haunted ships, haunted lighthouses, haunted graveyards, haunted caves, haunted tunnels, haunted highways, haunted theaters, haunted forts, haunted towns, and more; however, this blog will consist of more than just a directory of haunted places. The true purpose and intent of this blog is to share my thoughts, my ideas, and stories with those that also have a passion with the paranormal.

I have found that my fascination with the paranormal stems from my questions and curiosities about what follows death. Throughout my life, I have lost many family members, relatives, coworkers, neighbors, and acquaintances. My earliest loss occurred when I was just 10 months old. My maternal grandfather took his own life. Despite being so young, deep inside of me, I have always felt that loss. I am currently 39 years old and I have been to so many funerals that I have lost count. While I do consider myself a Christian, I also wonder if there is some truth to all of those ghost stories that we hear, all those signs of paranormal activity that others have claimed to witness, and those other types of unexplained phenomenon that people state that they have heard about or directly experienced. As humans, we have a natural fascination for that which is unexplained.

Throughout my life, I have found that ghost stories are romantic, in a sense. There is something that is quite forbidding in stories about ghosts floating about, visible, in the physical realm. I am naturally fascinated by the history of old buildings and other types of structures and lands that sit, abandoned. There is something exciting and enthralling about exploring the secrets that many haunted places seem to possess. I am naturally curious as to if ghosts are real. If they are real, I wonder why they seem to be forever bound to the life that they left behind in the physical realm. If you have a passion for the paranormal, I invite you to join me as I explore some of the most mysterious and extraordinary haunted places in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment